Fall is here and with it the Pumpkin Spice Frenzy! With the release of Tupperware’s NEW Cold Brew Carafe, I had to jump on in! After-all, I want to help you save time, space, waste and of course MONEY. You probably know the average PSL Cold Brew from Starbucks is around $5 for a tall. Well this recipe will make you 6 servings for the SAME PRICE. I know amazing right?
So, why Cold Brew? Cold Brew coffee is coffee that is brewed with cold water for 8-12 hours. Because it is made with colder water, it is generally a bit mellower, less acidic, and has a more rounded flavor profile. It is so smooth even non-coffee lovers enjoy the velvety/chocolate undertones. Some say it has more of a caffeine kick too, but I think that is more when you make it concentrated. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Pumpkin Spice Cream for Cold Brew
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs Canned Pumpkin Puree
- nutmeg for a sprinkle on top
1. Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, add coarse coffee to first fill line or regular strength, second line for concentrate strength.
2. Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
3. Cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
4. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
5. In the Quick Shake Container, mix Pumpkin Spice Cream ingredients, seal and shake vigorously until well combined. This will store for over a week in the fridge.
6. To serve, pour 4 oz of Cold Brew and 4 oz of Pumpkin Spice Cream over ice. Sprinkle with nutmeg and ENJOY!
Yep – It really is that simple to have your Pumpkin fix for pennies!
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!