Mother’s Day is right around the corner and those gifts don’t have to break the bank.
Making sugar scrub is really simple, and you can’t really go wrong with a recipe for it.
- 2 part sugar (white or brown sugar)
- 1 part oil (olive oil, coconut oil, etc)
- Optional: essential oils of your preference
I usually prefer my scrubs to not be quite as moist. If you like your scrub to be a bit creamier, just mix in extra oil.
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air tight container (hint hint, Tupperware.)
- Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse will. it will leave your skin feeling like silk.
- 2 part Epsom salt
- 1 part sea salt (olive oil, coconut oil, etc)
- essential oils of your preference (sandalwood, lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, etc)
- fresh herbs or juice that pair with your oil choice
- Optional: a drop or two of liquid food coloring
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork, making sure to break up clumps.
- Use 1 tablespoon in the bath and relax.