Cauliflower is often used as a rice replacement for stir fry and meal prep. Full of nutrients and low in calories it is a healthy and smart substitution. It can be used to make simple, yummy tortillas as well. Combined with fresh lime and cilantro these tortillas are a must for a Keto Friendly, Low Carb Taco Tuesday. Check out my live video and let me know what you think 🙂
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups riced/or grated cauliflower (about 3/4 head)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using your PowerChef from Tupperware, chop cauliflower and cilantro until fine and rice like in consistency.
- In a medium Thasta Bowl, whisk eggs. Then add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divided mixture into 8 equal portions
- One at a time, place portioned mixture into the base of the MicroPro Grill and flatten using a spatula. Place over in the CASSEROLE position and microwave on High for 5 mins.
- Remove from microwave, flip the tortilla using your spatula, place the cover on the GRILL position and microwave for an additional 3 minutes on high.
- Remove tortilla from MicroPro Grill and repeat with remaining mixture until all are done.
These can be baked as well. Heat oven to 375 and cook for 10 minutes. Carefully flip each tortilla and return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes. You can cool on a wire rack.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!