Detox is a popular term and practice these days. To be honest, we all need a reboot for our bodies from time to time and detoxing is very popular at the beginning of a new year. Personally, juicing just never really satisfies me. I like to feel like I am eating, so for me, kick-starting my clean eating is with a Detox Vegetable Soup.
When I got my list of fresh veggies this week from Farm Fresh Carolinas this recipe was a no brainer. Made with a variety of different vegetables, this soup will help you glow inside and out!
The best part about this recipe, it’s easily customizable. Trade out any veggies you don’t like with ones you do and you should win your detox every time. Try it out and let me know what you think. If you don’t have a Tupperware Pressure Cooker, you could use a standard one or alternative. Watch my LIVE here 🙂
- 1 onion (medium or half large chopped)
- 2 full broccoli stalks (about 1 cup of florets chopped, and stalks )
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 sweet potato (medium, about 1-1 1/2 cups, chopped)
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup cauliflower florets (chopped)
- 2 cups cauliflower greens (chopped small)
- 1 cup cabbage (sliced thin)
- 2 tomatoes – diced in the PowerChef System
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 tablespoon italian herb seasoning (or a mixture of dried parsley, basil, oregano etc..)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Prep all veggies using the PowerChef System to mince and chop fine or a knife.
- Place all ingredients in Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker. Cook for 20 mins on high.
- Let the pressure release before removing, about 8 minutes.
Yep, it really is that simple! ENJOY!!!!
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!