I love this simple recipe for Broccoli Cheese Soup, and I love even more that it takes less than 30 mins to be ready to enjoy. A quick, somewhat healthy comfort food! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Check out the Fun Fresh Facts, and to watch the Fresh Tip Tuesday Clip where I made it LIVE, click here.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
10oz frozen broccoli or 2-3 heads of fresh broccoli (I prefer fresh, it makes the soup that much better)
2 cloves garlic
2 cups veggie broth (or whichever broth you like)
1 cup milk
2 tbsp flour
1 lb velveeta cheese
salt and pepper
1. Chop onion and garlic the the PowerChef or QuickChef Pro. Add to the base of the pressure cooker.
2. Chop broccoli if using fresh and add to the base of the pressure cooker.
3. Using your silicone spatula, mix together along with flour and salt and pepper.
4.Add remaining ingredients in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker
5. Seal and microwave on high power 15 minutes.
6. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until pressure indicator fully lowers,
about 10–15 minutes.
Garnish with some fresh broccoli for color, and sour cream for an added creamy flavor. ENJOY!
**I like making double batches, storing them in the vent n serve so I have planovers for later.**
To get my Fresh Product Picks and more go to www.twcorinne.com. Want to get it FREE? Date a Tupperware Party with my and you can get spoiled rotten. (At a distance? No worries, I do Facebook Parties too)