- 1lb./455 g large white shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 4 oz./115 g jicama, peeled
- 6 oz./170 g bagged broccoli slaw
- 4 tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. canned chipotle peppers in in adobo, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Cut shrimp into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with adobo seasoning. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, green onions, sugar, salt, and seasoning blend and stir.
- Slice jicama thinly and place in the base of the Quick Chef® Pro System. Cover and turn handle to process.
- Add broccoli slaw, replace cover and process again.
- Combine slaw and Cilantro Vinaigrette and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and chipotle pepper until well combined.
- Place shrimp in the Steamer Base and fill the Water Tray with 1 3/4 cups/400mL water.
- Place Steamer Base on top of Water Tray. Cover and microwave on high power for 4 minutes.
- Let rest, covered, 2 minutes. Serve shrimp, slaw and chipotle sour cream on warmed corn tortillas.
Be sure to get my Fresh Product Picks at www.twocorinne.com.