This morning I was able to share this incredible recipe for Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding on WBTV morning news. I am always amazing how the preparation for my TV spots take so much time for the quick 3-5 mins on air. Then you get to rush to clean it all up lol. Nevertheless, it is always a pleasure to share what’s new in Tupperware with my Fresh Expert Twist.
Let me know what you think and what you would love to see on my next segments!!
Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
1 loaf of Cuban bread, crust removed, cut into cubes
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. kosher salt
4 cups heavy cream
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
4 tbsp. melted butter
1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
1⁄2 cup golden raisins
1. In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker, add bread, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, salt, cream, cinnamon, vanilla and melted butter.
3. Pour egg mixture onto bread cubes; mix well with hands, squeezing bread until egg mixture is soaked through. Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
4. Lock cover in place and microwave on high power 12 minutes.
5. Remove from microwave, let stand until pressure gauge is in the down position, about 10 minutes. Remove cover, serve warm or at room temperature.
Get my fresh product picks at www.twcorinne.com or date your own Tupperware Party with me to get it FREE!