My daughter wasn’t feeling well today, and once she was all she wanted was something sweet. Chocolate Molten Lava Cake to be exact. So the pressure was on, but Tupperware’s amazing Pressure Cooker came to the rescue. We went live and you can watch the video here from when we made it. Below is the recipe ~ Let me know what you think!
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
1 pkg. Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 2/3 cup water
3 large eggs
1/3 cup Canola Oil
2 cups cold 2% Milk
1 pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on Medium Speed for 2 mins. Put in the base of the pressure cooker. (we used Tupperware’s PowerChef to mix our ingredients up in the video)
- In another bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 mins. Let stand for 2 mins or until soft-set. Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Seal and Microwave on high power for 10 mins in the pressure cooker.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10-15 mins.
- Top with ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
Until next time!