1) Start making the sauce. Drizzle the cherry tomatoes with olive oil and a dash of salt, then cook for 8 mins in the MicroPro Grill. Remove from microwave and let cool for 3 mins.
2) While it is cooking, assemble Fusion Master® Spiralizer fitted with the thin noodle blade and first front of zucchini. Turn handle until fully spiralized. Insert 2nd half and repeat. Put aside.
3) Transfer tomatoes to PowerChef System. Add basil, onion and 1/3 cup olive oil, along with italian herb seasoning. Pull cord 10 times til its blended but still chunky.
4) While the grill is still warm, add eggplant drizzled with some olive oil and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Cook in MicroPro Grill for 8 mins.
5) Transfer zoodles to the base of the Smart Multicooker and toss with the tomato sauce. Microwave for 3-5 mins.
6) Add grilled eggplant to zoodles, toss and serve. Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese and (optional) a basalmic reduction. So yummy and so good for you!
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!