It’s Fresh Tip Tuesday! And that means another great recipe! This Grilled Lemony Shrimp is from blog.tupperware.com and can be easily adapted if you have not yet built up your Tupperware Collection with the MicroPro Grill.
I went LIVE on my business page The Fresh Expert, to share how this recipe is made, as well as some fun FRESH TIPS! Let me know what you think and share with me what you would like to see next week!
Check out the Clip Here:
- 12 fresh, medium, raw shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- zest of 2 lemons
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- In the base of the MicroPro™ Grill add shrimp in a single layer. Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave, flip shrimp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together lemon zest, chicken stock, corn starch, and salt. Pour over shrimp. Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Serve shrimp warm with your favorite vegetable noodles or spaghetti squash.
Get my Fresh Product Picks to make this amazing Lemony Shrimp at www.twcorinne.com or by messaging me firstname.lastname@example.org/.
Have a Fun Fresh Day!