Today, I got to the spend the afternoon with one of my friends from WBTV Charlotte, Delano Little, helping him love his new Tupperware Products and Meal Prep like a champ! Here are the recipes for Chicken Parmesan Meatballs and Pasta, BBQ Chicken, and Salmon with Mediterranean Veggies we made using Tupperware’s Pressure Cooker, Fusion Master and MicroPro Grill. I hope you enjoy them as much as he did! And I also help you have as much fun!
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs with One Pot Pasta
1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
2 cloves Garlic, peeled
1/2 Onion, peeled & quartered
3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon Italian Herb Seasoning
1 Egg, beaten
1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Assemble Fusion Master™ with coarse mincer disc and place medium bowl underneath hopper.
- Fill hopper with chicken and turn handle to process. Once there is room in the hopper, add garlic and onion, followed by more chicken. Continue processing until all chicken, garlic and onion is processed.
- Add breadcrumbs, seasoning, egg, and parmesan to chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Form mixture into meatballs.
- Place meatballs on top of pasta/sauce in Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- Seal and microwave on high power 16 minutes.
Pasta and Sauce
1 garlic clove
Chop in Tupperware’s Chop n Prep Chef and place in Pressure Cooker Base.
8 oz pasta
24 oz jar marinara
1 cup broth or water
1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
Place meatballs on top of pasta in the Tupperware Pressure Cooker, seal and cook for 16 min.
6 chicken breasts*
2 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
1 cup diet soda
- Put chicken in base of Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker. Add bbq sauce and soda. Seal and microwave on high for 30 minutes.
- Take our of the microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid.
*6 pork loin chops can be used
1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup chopped zucchini
½ cup chopped eggplant
¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
4 (4 oz./115 g) salmon fillets, skin-on
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 tsp. of the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and raisins until well coated.
- Transfer vegetables into the base of the MicroPro™ Grill. Microwave on high power 5 minutes with the lid in the grill position.
- Remove from microwave; transfer vegetables back to the same bowl. Fold in rosemary and salt; set aside.
- Brush salmon on all sides with remaining olive oil. Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro™ Grill, skin side up, with lid in the grill position. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove salmon, sprinkle with coarse kosher salt to taste. Repeat with remaining salmon fillets. Serve warm with vegetables.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!