The Holidays are right around the corner. This recipe for Parmesan Spinach Balls is a guaranteed winner! It’s so easy to make and spinach has so many health benefits you will be thanking yourself. No Really! Spinach not only improves your digestion, it balances your blood’s PH levels while fighting off free radicals while nourishing your eyes, bones, and skin! A seriously fun Fresh Tip is that spinach helps fight acne and wrinkles too! WIN WIN All around.
Try it out, and let me know what you think. Always remember you can rewatch my live Fresh Tip Tuesday here, and get all my favorite product picks at www.twcorinne.com.
Parmesan Spinach Balls
2 cups spinach
½ cup reduced-fat (2%) milk or broth
3 cups stuffing mix
2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425° F/218° C.
2. Place spinach in base of Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until finely
chopped. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, and chopped
spinach. Allow to sit 1–2 minutes for stuffing mix to absorb milk.
4. Form in ¼-cup sized balls and place onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat.
5. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You can even freeze these little treats to bake right before your get together, or just to have on hand when you want a yummy bite of powerful spinach 🙂