For this Fresh Tip Tuesday we made Roasted Brussel Sprouts with parmesan, craisins, and balsamic glaze. It takes less than 10 mins and my kids even eat it like candy! I hope you enjoy as much as we do in my home.
If you missed when we went live at our Studio in Charlotte, here is the raw and uncut video found on my Facebook Business Page. Which Fresh Tips did you like best? Share and Comment! Want to be my guest on a Fresh Tip Tuesday? I would love to have you, just message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/.
** This is a recipe I do not measure, I just throw and do LOL. But I have tried to portion it out for you below. It yields 2 hearty side dish servings or one perfect portion for lunch. **
- 8-10 Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 2-3 TBSP Craisins or dried fruit of your preference
- 2 TBSP Balsamic Glaze
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut sprouts and place in Tupperware’s MicroPro Grill will a sprinkle of salt and tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place Cover in Grill position and cook for 6 mins.
- Once cooking is done, assemble on your plate by first placing the sprouts. Then sprinkling with cheese and craisins. Finally drizzle with the Balsamic Glaze.
This one is so simple, I know you are going to love it!
As always, you can get my Fresh Product Picks at www.twcorinne.com or message me at email@example.com/