I had a great time this morning on WBTV’s Morning Bounce sharing Tupperware’s newest innovation that is sure to help with the pressure of fixing dinner now that school is back. (Well, any night LOL). The New Smart Multi Cooker is 4 in 1 ~ Cooking your Grains, Pasta, Meats and Veggies all at once. You can even make yummy desserts all in the microwave. Right now you can only get this amazing new product when you host a Tupperware Party, so contact me to schedule your in home or facebook party today!
Roasted Red Pepper-Feta Chicken with Pasta
Serving Size: 1 thigh + 2 cups pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1¼ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 cups farfalle pasta
- ½ tbsp. minced parsley (garnish)
- For the sauce
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp. feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- Place chicken in the shielded colander of the Tupperware® Smart Multi-Cooker, season with ½ tsp. of the salt and pepper and set aside. In the shallow colander, combine squash and onions, season with ¼ tsp. of the salt and set aside.
- In the base/water reservoir of the Smart Multi-Cooker, stir together remaining salt, pasta and water (filled to the ring indentation in the base). Microwave, uncovered, on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave.
- Place shielded colander with chicken inside base (without removing pasta). Cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- While chicken begins to cook, make the sauce. In the base of the Power Chef® System fitted with the blade attachment, combine bell pepper, feta, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, cream, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and pull cord until pureed.
- Transfer mixture to the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher. Microwave on high power 45 seconds. Stir and microwave 45 seconds more.
- Remove Smart Multi-Cooker from microwave. Place shallow colander with vegetables on top of shielded colander. Cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power 3 minutes more. Remove from microwave. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a large bowl. Drain pasta using the shielded colander and transfer to bowl with chicken and vegetables; set aside.