This week for Fresh Tip Tuesday I shared this super simple Cold Veggie Pizza. It is such a hit at my Tupperware Parties and I know that it will be a hit in your own home. Try it out, and let me know what you think. Always remember you can rewatch my live Fresh Tip Tuesday here, and get all my favorite product picks at www.twcorinne.com.
- 2 (8-oz.) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1-oz.) package powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup each grated veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, cucumber, etc
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Unroll the crescent rolls onto the silicone wonder mat, separating the dough and arranging it in a single layer covering the entire baking sheet. Press together the perforations, and then using a fork, prick the dough all over. Bake the dough for 10 minutes until golden brown then remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix.
Using the Chop N Prep or PowerChef Premium System chop veggies into smaller pieces. Using the GrateMaster Shredder, stread carrots and cheese. Put aside.
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the completely cooled baking sheet of crescent rolls, covering the entire surface in an even layer.
Sprinkle veggies on top of the cream cheese, followed by the cheddar cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve. .