Today for Fresh Tip Tuesday we made Zoodles with a Peanut Sauce. Zucchini is one of my favorite summer food since it contains zero fat, and is high in water and fiber. It also contains significant amounts of vitamins B6, riboflavin, folate, C, and K, and other minerals. I love ethic foods and in particular today, Thai Noodles with a peanut sauce. This is a healthy twist that I know your family will love. Watch the clip, try it out and let me know what you think.
Zoodles with Peanut Sauce
- 3 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1-2 carrots spiralized or shredded
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- optional: 1 red pepper spiral sliced
- chopped unsalted roasted peanuts and lime wedges (use as a garnish)
thai peanut sauce
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter use unsweetened if eating low carb
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger (or ginger paste)
- optional: ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes or sriracha
Spiralize the zucchini and carrots into the base of the Smart MultiCooker. Drizzle with 1 tsp of sesame oil and cook for 3 mins in the Microwave. Drain zucchini noodles if excess water is observed.
In the Tupperware PowerChef, chop the small onions (about 3 pulls) then additional sauce ingredients. Pull until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed.
Add 1/2 of the sauce to the carrots and zucchini noodles. Toss noodles in sauce until evenly coated. Add more sauce as needed. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts before serving.
Yep – It really is that simple! ENJOY!!!!
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!