- 4 eggs
- 1 carrot peeled longways
- 1 zucchini peeled longways
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp Italian Herb Seasoning, or more depending on your preference (schedule a DIY class to learn this amazing blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional extras: extra mozzarella and/or pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Use Tupperware’s Click It Peelers to make wide strips of the zucchini and carrots. Alternate and roll around each other to form a veggie spiral. Place in the 6 Silicone Muffin Pan holes.
- Use Tupperware QuickShake Container to whisk together the eggs and seasoning. Add the ricotta cheese and shake til blended. Pour mixture over the carrots & zucchini. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set. Allow the frittatas to sit for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan.
These can be made using regular muffin pans, but if you do, be sure to grease the pan well. The Silicone Molds do not need to be greased.
Italian Herb Substitute: Parsley
If you do not have Tupperware’s Italian Herb Seasoning or an equivalent, use flat-leaf Italian parsley for this recipe, about 1/4 cup chopped.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!