I love Mediterranean Food as well as Middle Eastern. This is my FRESH TWIST on Tabouli . . and it is perfect for plan ahead meals! I know you will love it too!
1 cup quick cook bulgur
1 3/4 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup cucumber
1/2 cup red pepper
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine broth and bulgur in Tupperware’s Microwave Rice Maker.
- Cook on High for 10 mins. Remove and fluff with a fork.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, cucumber, red pepper, olives, and onion.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, then pour over bulgur mix and stir again.
- Cover and let stand for an hour.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You can get my Fresh Product Picks at www.twcorinne.com
What recipe would you like to see next?