Zoodles and more Zoodles – Have you tried Zoodles? I think I just like saying it – zoodles. Okay seriously, I am in love with Tupperware’s Spiralizer and all that it can do. So for Fresh Tip Tuesday this week we made zoodles with grilled eggplant and a yummy grilled tomato sauce. This one has a few steps and your microwave is in action, but the results were amazing and still less than 25 mins! So fresh and healthy. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Eggplant and Tomato Zoodles
1 small eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2″ cubes
1 medium zucchini, ends cut off, and cut in half
1/3 cup olive oil, plus a few tablespoons to drizzle
1 tsp italian herb seasoning
2 cups (1 pint) cherry tomatoes
1/4 onion (I prefer sweet)
salt and pepper
6-10 leaves fresh basil
Balsamic reduction (optional)
1) Start making the sauce. Drizzle the cherry tomatoes with olive oil and a dash of salt, then cook for 8 mins in the MicroPro Grill. Remove from microwave and let cool for 3 mins.
2) While it is cooking, assemble Fusion Master® Spiralizer fitted with the thin noodle blade and first front of zucchini. Turn handle until fully spiralized. Insert 2nd half and repeat. Put aside.
3) Transfer tomatoes to PowerChef System. Add basil, onion and 1/3 cup olive oil, along with italian herb seasoning. Pull cord 10 times til its blended but still chunky.
4) While the grill is still warm, add eggplant drizzled with some olive oil and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Cook in MicroPro Grill for 8 mins.
5) Transfer zoodles to the base of the Smart Multicooker and toss with the tomato sauce. Microwave for 3-5 mins.
6) Add grilled eggplant to zoodles, toss and serve. Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese and (optional) a basalmic reduction. So yummy and so good for you!
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!
It’s Fresh Tip Tuesday! And that means another great recipe! This Grilled Lemony Shrimp is from blog.tupperware.com and can be easily adapted if you have not yet built up your Tupperware Collection with the MicroPro Grill.
I went LIVE on my business page The Fresh Expert, to share how this recipe is made, as well as some fun FRESH TIPS! Let me know what you think and share with me what you would like to see next week!
In the base of the MicroPro™ Grill add shrimp in a single layer. Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave, flip shrimp.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together lemon zest, chicken stock, corn starch, and salt. Pour over shrimp. Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power an additional 2 minutes.
Remove from microwave. Serve shrimp warm with your favorite vegetable noodles or spaghetti squash.
Get my Fresh Product Picks to make this amazing Lemony Shrimp at www.twcorinne.com or by messaging me email@example.com/.
Today for FRESH TIP TUESDAY I made a version of Tupperware’s Chipotle Shrimp Tacos. The official recipe, below, is from blog.tupperware.com. I used the Smart Multicooker, but if you have the older version of the SmartSteamer that works too!
Make sure you join me life at Facebook.com/freshexpert every Tuesday at 11am for a new Recipe and FRESH TIPS! Enjoy and let me know what you think! If you missed it, here is also the raw and uncut Live Video:
Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Serving Size: 1 taco
1lb./455 g large white shrimp, shelled and deveined
1/4 tsp. adobo seasoning
4 oz./115 g jicama, peeled
6 oz./170 g bagged broccoli slaw
4 tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
2 tsp. canned chipotle peppers in in adobo, chopped
8 corn tortillas
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
Cut shrimp into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with adobo seasoning. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, green onions, sugar, salt, and seasoning blend and stir.
Slice jicama thinly and place in the base of the Quick Chef® Pro System. Cover and turn handle to process.
Add broccoli slaw, replace cover and process again.
Combine slaw and Cilantro Vinaigrette and stir.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream and chipotle pepper until well combined.
Place shrimp in the Steamer Base and fill the Water Tray with 1 3/4 cups/400mL water.
Place Steamer Base on top of Water Tray. Cover and microwave on high power for 4 minutes.
Let rest, covered, 2 minutes. Serve shrimp, slaw and chipotle sour cream on warmed corn tortillas.
Be sure to get my Fresh Product Picks at www.twocorinne.com.