Jackfruit Buffalo Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I prefer Franks Red Hot)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 20 oz can jackfruit in brine,drained
- I block of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Tortilla Chips
- Using your GrateMaster Shredder from Tupperware, grate cheese. (Or whatever you have to grate your cheese)
In the PowerChef System, shred jackfruit and put aside in a bowl. In the same PowerChef, then combine cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing until smooth.
Add the mixture to the bowl(or back in the powerchef to save on dirty dishes) with shredded jackfruit along with 2 cups of the cheddar cheese, green onion, and stir to combine.
Transfer the mixture to the MicroPro Grill and smooth out. Microwave for 6 mins in the Casserole Position. Remove, then add remaining cheddar cheese and put back in the microwave for 4 mins to melt.
Remove and serve warm sprinkled with chopped green onion alongside celery and tortilla chips for dipping.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!