1 cup quinoa
2 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped parsley and basil
1/2 cup cucumber
1/2 large avocado, diced
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
**you can also choose to add red pepper, olives, etc
◦ Combine broth and quinoa in Tupperware’s Microwave Rice Maker.
◦ Cook on High for 10 mins. Let sit for 5-10 minutes until fully hydrated. Remove and fluff with a fork.
◦ Stir in tomatoes, parsley, basil, cucumber, red pepper, olives, and onion.
◦ Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, then pour over quinoa mix and stir again.
◦ Cover and let stand for an hour.
◦ Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!