This week for Fresh Tip Tuesday I made a quick and simple Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo in less than 15 mins!! Microwave cooking is (as we like to prove, one party at a time) fast, energy efficient, easy and—yes!—actually delicious. And it just keeps getting better. The 4 in 1 MultiCooker gives you the ability to cook pasta, potatoes or other veggies in water inside the base/water reservoir (using microwaves), while foods in the shielded and shallow colanders stacked above are cooked with only the rising steam. Go on! Schedule your party today to earn yours for FREE!!
Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
1 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ lb. farfalle pasta
½ tsp. salt
2 cups broccoli florets (I like to use frozen, but you can use fresh as well)
1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
1. Add farfalle pasta and ½ tsp. of the salt to the Base of the Smart Multi-Cooker.
2. Add 3-4 cups water to reach the indent in the Base of the Smart Multi-Cooker Base.
3. Place broccoli in the Shielded Colander and season with salt and pepper and place inside Base, (without removing pasta).
4. Place shrimp in the Shallow Colander, place on top of Large Shielded Colander, place Shielded Cover on and microwave on high power for 15 minutes, or until pasta is al dente or cooked to desired doneness.
5. Drain pasta, add the sauce to the pasta, add the shrimp and broccoli, stir. Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve warm.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!