This week for Fresh Tip Tuesday I made a quick and simple Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo in less than 15 mins!! Microwave cooking is (as we like to prove, one party at a time) fast, energy efficient, easy and—yes!—actually delicious. And it just keeps getting better. The 4 in 1 MultiCooker gives you the ability to cook pasta, potatoes or other veggies in water inside the base/water reservoir (using microwaves), while foods in the shielded and shallow colanders stacked above are cooked with only the rising steam. Go on! Schedule your party today to earn yours for FREE!!
Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
1 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ lb. farfalle pasta
½ tsp. salt
2 cups broccoli florets (I like to use frozen, but you can use fresh as well)
1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
1. Add farfalle pasta and ½ tsp. of the salt to the Base of the Smart Multi-Cooker.
2. Add 3-4 cups water to reach the indent in the Base of the Smart Multi-Cooker Base.
3. Place broccoli in the Shielded Colander and season with salt and pepper and place inside Base, (without removing pasta).
4. Place shrimp in the Shallow Colander, place on top of Large Shielded Colander, place Shielded Cover on and microwave on high power for 15 minutes, or until pasta is al dente or cooked to desired doneness.
5. Drain pasta, add the sauce to the pasta, add the shrimp and broccoli, stir. Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve warm.
Order your Tupperware Fresh Finds at www.twcorinne.com, or message me at email@example.com/ today to schedule your own Tupperware Party (Facebook or in person) so that you can earn your products for FREE!
I love risotto. It is a comfort food to me just like mac and cheese. The difference always was it would take me an hour to make it. That is, until Tupperware came out with their amazing Microwave Pressure Cooker and I could make it in less than 20 mins! This week on Fresh Tip Tuesday I went live and shared my favorite Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto. Watch the playback here and check out the recipe below. I hope you love it as much as my girls and I do 🙂
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
– 1 cup Arborio rice
– 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
– 4 oz. fresh asparagus, coarsely chopped
– 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
– 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
– 2 1⁄4 cups vegetable stock or water*
– 1 small onion, peeled, halved and chopped in Chop ’N Prep Chef
– 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated in Grate Master Shredder
Rinse Arborio rice in strainer until water runs clear, about 30–60 seconds.
Pour rice into Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker base and add vegetable stock, mushrooms, asparagus, onion, salt and oil. Seal and microwave on 70% power 13 minutes.
Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until pressure indicator fully lowers, about 4–6 minutes, before opening.
Remove cover and stir in Parmesan cheese
So good. So easy.
Get my Fresh Product Picks (Pressure Cooker, Chop N Prep, Grate Master and More) at www.twcorinne.com. Want to get it FREE? Date a Tupperware Party with me and you can get spoiled rotten. (At a distance? No worries, I do Facebook Parties too)
For this Fresh Tip Tuesday we made Roasted Brussel Sprouts with parmesan, craisins, and balsamic glaze. It takes less than 10 mins and my kids even eat it like candy! I hope you enjoy as much as we do in my home.
If you missed when we went live at our Studio in Charlotte, here is the raw and uncut video found on my Facebook Business Page. Which Fresh Tips did you like best? Share and Comment! Want to be my guest on a Fresh Tip Tuesday? I would love to have you, just message me at firstname.lastname@example.org/.
** This is a recipe I do not measure, I just throw and do LOL. But I have tried to portion it out for you below. It yields 2 hearty side dish servings or one perfect portion for lunch. **
8-10 Fresh Brussel Sprouts
2-3 TBSP Craisins or dried fruit of your preference
2 TBSP Balsamic Glaze
1/8 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Cut sprouts and place in Tupperware’s MicroPro Grill will a sprinkle of salt and tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place Cover in Grill position and cook for 6 mins.
Once cooking is done, assemble on your plate by first placing the sprouts. Then sprinkling with cheese and craisins. Finally drizzle with the Balsamic Glaze.
This one is so simple, I know you are going to love it!
As always, you can get my Fresh Product Picks at www.twcorinne.com or message me at email@example.com/